- Because you love feeling sluggish and tired all the time. Napping every afternoon is normal, right?!
The Facts: Eating plenty of fruits, vegetable, lean protein and whole grains every 4-5 hours helps to deliver constant energy to your brain and muscles.
- Because you hate having good digestion; regularity is overrated anyways.
- Because you have money to blow on take-out and restaurant food. Hey, it saves time washing up dishes!
- Because you don’t believe in science, and your grandma didn’t know best.
- Because you think you will live forever, and if you don’t, 65 is long enough.
- Because you enjoy the side effects of medications, going to the doctor and sitting in the waiting room for hours.
- Because your kids can look up to someone else for guidance as a role model (say Ronald McDonald?).
- Because you don’t need 6 hours of sleep per night. It’s nice to spend all weekend in bed catching up on sleep rather than enjoying the time off.